Re: filter in shell backend

Hi

Well, one reason certainly would be performance. If you get all unfiltered
results from a datastore instead of only the ones you actually need, this
is quite a difference for large databases (mine currenlty consists of
5 million entires), especially if the data resides on a different machine
and has to be transferred over the network. To get them all data instead
of only the needed one would be totally unacceptable.

Bye
Tim