Re: [Q] Using OpenLDAP SDK in threaded apps

On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 02:47:47PM -0800, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
> The SDK support for threading is not session thread safe.
> That is, you need to serialize calls which share a session.
Do you mean, that I need to preform full ldap_search and result processing in one sweep, before alowing next thread to do another search?
Or I just have to avoid simultenous modification of LDAP handle, guarding function calls with mutexes?

Regards,

--
Adrian Pavlykevych 			email: 		<pam@polynet.lviv.ua>
System Administrator			phone/fax:	+380 (322) 742041