Re: Help with internal processing of add

Hi Kurt

I have read the archives, the big issue is using pgpSDK whell I an using
gnupg code base.  I have gotten the serverinfo request working and the
pgpcertificate add working.  If I made on big request, pgpuserid and
pgpcert then I could add the key.

I have one hook in slapd/add.c for the gnupg interface.

I am trying to add ldap support to gnupg but I need a keyserver on linux
to test.

I there a way to create a dummy connection?

what about creating a external request handler, decode the ldap packet
into ber -> MODlist check the NDN for PGPCERTID=VIRTUAL handle it.
create new connections to openldap and send the correct ldap packet to
the server

client  <->  proxy( decode, make new packet(s), new requests) <->
openldap
I an new to the guts of openldap, where is the best place to start to
make a subset of slapd for pgp using gnupg code?

I use openldap-2.0.0 for roaming netscape, I also plan to add ldap
support to moz.