Re: ldap binary search data.

At 10:49 PM 9/22/00 +0200, Mikael Grehn wrote:
>For more detailed LDAP response (where you WILL get more detailed info about LDAP) please mail to:
>
>openldap-devel@OpenLDAP.org

Please do not direct folks to the developer's list.  This
list is reserved for discussions regarding the development
of OpenLDAP Software.  Discussings regarding LDAP in general
should be directed to our general mailing list (or other
such forums).  Discussions regarding OpenLDAP Software
(including developing with provided tools) should be directed
to the software list.

Kurt