Re: Some openldap fixes...

At 02:09 PM 9/19/00 +0200, Marijn Meijles wrote:
>You wrote:
>The only point I'm
>trying to make is that we may have different points of view on what to
>enhance and in what way.

That's my point as well.

>> Working with contributors is fun.
>Then please look at our code, because you're making some wrong assumptions
>about it.

I have looked at your code and I agree that I'm likely making all
kinds of wrong assumptions.  It's 85k of diff against old code
covering numerous issues.... (and my mind is on 2.0).  Distilling
what might be useful in terms of current code is an difficult task.

>We've also looked quite closely at your code ;)

Good.  I hope we can start addressing the issues in terms of the
current code.  You're post detailing indexing is a good start.

Kur