-llunicode ucdata create/load

Randy pointed out that the data file creation / load mechanism
used by -llunicode does not work on some architectures (e.g.
Alpha).  Also, due to splatting out structures and native
types, the data files are inherently non-portable.

As I'm a little busy with other issues at the moment and this
would make a good project for someone interested in getting
involved in OpenLDAP development, I'd like invite others to
rework the -llunicode code to use a more portable file format.

In particular, I suggest the file format be described using
ASN.1 and encoded/decoded using Distinguished Encoding Rules
(DER)...  that is, use -llber.

Volunteers welcomed.  Please coordinate on this list to avoid
duplication of effort.

Kurt