Installation failure using this mornings cvs update ...

I updated my code against cvs this morning, and the compile was performed successfully. However, when attempting a "make install", I received the following:

  Entering subdirectory libavl

  Entering subdirectory libldbm

  Entering subdirectory liblunicode
mkdir -p /opt/ldap/share/openldap/ucdata
sh: syntax error at line 1: `;' unexpected
*** Error code 2
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `install-local'
Current working directory /export/home/abrock/ldap-devel/libraries/liblunicode
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `install-common'
Current working directory /export/home/abrock/ldap-devel/libraries
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `install-common'

Tony Brock
* Anthony Brock                                         abrock@georgefox.edu *
* Director of Network Services                         George Fox University *