Re: Development snapshot tarball?

At 07:49 PM 8/29/00 -0400, Cedric Tefft wrote:
So my question is, is there some kind of daily or weekly snapshot of the CVS repository available in a single file (tarball or similar format) that I could download through web or web-proxied FTP transfer?

No.

If there are no such snapshots, would it be possible to set up such a thing?

I rather find a way to provide live CVS access...

Or maybe there is some other quick 'n easy method to get the latest development version that I'm not aware of?

A while I go I ran a CVS server on port 443 which is generally
unmolested by firewalls.  I could bring this back up without
too much hassle.

Kurt