back-sql

Hi,

Can anybody explain to me why the table 'ldap_entries' needs to be created
when using back-sql? What's the philosofy behind that?

I mean, why should I bother trying to get slapd working with my existing
tablespace if I have to update "ldap_entries" with every change in my
original data?

I'd like to make back-sql behave so that my original database doesn't have
to be touched in any way, but of course it'd be nice if I'd consult the
original back-sql author(s) first, right?

---------- Have a nice day! ----------
Robin Elfrink <robin@a1.nl>
A3 Enschede B.V.