Re: where is lutil_sasl.h?

At 03:45 PM 8/18/00 -0400, John Kevlin wrote:
>I have just downloaded the devel version. and when I try to make I get an error
>that I think I traced to a missing lutil_sasl.h file.  Is anyone familiar with
>this?

Any reference to lutil_sasl.h should have been changed
to lutil_ldap.h.  I suggest you do:
  make veryclean; ./configure; make depend; make

If this burps, please provide the exact file which
referenced the non-existent file lutil_sasl.h.

If you're using WinNT/MSVC, it's likely the project files
are out of date.  Just remove lutil_sasl.h from any project
listing it.

Kurt