Re: LDAP C++ SDK

> Ralf wrote:
>
> Did you already start something?

I have created some basic classes LDAPConnection, LDAPResult.  But then I
decided to check the list archives. (I'm new to devel list).  After reading the
archives I went and looked at the Java classes. and have decided that those
classes provided a good place to start.  I was planning to restart my project
based on the Java API's.  This weekend I was going to set up the project in CVS
(currently not public, if need be I could set up a public CVS next week).

-john