Oracle OCI8 backend for OpenLDAP 1.2.11

Hi,

About a month ago I mentioned I was working on an Oracle OCI8 backend
for OpenLDAP 1.2.11. Today I 'more or less' finished it.

The patch is at http://www.a1.nl/~elfrink/back-oci8.

Search and bind requests are the only ones implemented at this moment,
because we do not have the need for anything else right now.

All seems to run quite stable, except for pieces of memory that do not
get free()'ed.

When I do a test from a client using 'while true; do <search an entry>;
done' all is fine, but when I do 'while true; do <search an entry>;
<search another entry>; done' memory usage keeps on climbing up.

I have not yet really tested this without my patch, but perhaps somebody
on this lists has seen it before. Could it have something to do with the
default threads library on RedHat 6.2?

---------- Have a nice day! ----------
Robin Elfrink <robin@a1.nl>
A3 Enschede B.V.