Re: slurpd with SASL

>Or use the Kerberos/GSSAPI libraries default mechanism for obtaining
>necessary bits...

One thing we found when Kerberizing NetInfo (many years ago,
mind you) is that the Kerberos client libraries didn't provide
a mechanism to refresh the credentials cache (similar
circumstances: NetInfo was acting as a Kerberos V client
for repliation purposes).

Having to deal with this at an application level was a
bit of a pain. If only we had DCE... :-)

cheers,

-- Luke

--
Luke Howard | Darwin Developer | PADL Software Pty Ltd
www.padl.com | lukeh@darwin.apple.com | lukeh@padl.com