Information about self-created classes in OpenLDAP 2.0

Hi

I just pulled down the latest CVS source (like living on the edge) and
compiled it (flawless). I added quite some attributes and classes, and after
a few errors (I tried adding attributes that already existed) everything
went fine.

I use ADSI 2.5 to connect to the OpenLDAP server, because i am creating a
program that has to be vendor-unspecific. Everything seems to go well, until
I try to get information about classes using LDAP. I try the following 2
ADsPATHs:

LDAP://server:port/schema/organizationalunit
  (works perfectly, I can query for all the mandatory & optional properties)

LDAP://server:port/schema/person
  (idem)

LDAP://server:port/schema/myOwnNewClass
  (gives error: An invalid Active Directory pathname was passed).

I looked into the configfiles but I couldn't find any differences (exept for
the attrs) between my 'myOwnnewClass' and 'person'.

What goes wrong here? Have I found a bug, or am I just being stupid?? (I
couldn't find a reference to this in any of the documentation)

Regards,

Johannes Verelst