Re: Administrators Guide

Looks pretty good.  I suggest
        s/example.edu/example.net/

IIRC, only .com and .net are reserved for examples.

The "dn: dc=example, dc=edu" entry (s/edu/net/)
should have objectclass values "organization" and
"dcObject".  "top" need not be listed.

Following 'person' object has 'mail' attribute which
is not allowed per schema.  Attribute should be removed.
(Limit yourself to schema defined in core.schema... and
conform to it).

We also need to update tool use a bit... but can do
this subsequent to this set of changes.  Such as:
  slapadd v. ldapadd (I prefer to use ldap* tools
    in quick start guide, leaving slap* tools for
    another section).
  -h 127.0.0.1 is not needed (is default).
  -x needed (simple authentication)