Re: Fw: Bug of the day (set_concurrency)

As a matter of policy, we do not accept third party patches.  Patches
must be submitted by the original author per our contributing guidelines.
  http://www.openldap.org/devel/contributing.html

When someone send you a patch, politely ask them to submit the
patch to the project per these guidelines.  Thanks.

Kurt