Re: How to do statistics in ldap?

At 12:13 PM 6/21/00 +0800, Yuqing Tang wrote:
>Do I use ldap in a wrong way if I want to do some statistics on the data in it.
>Just as finding out how many people live in CA or who is the oldest live in CA.

This list is reserved for discussions regarding the development
of OpenLDAP and not appropriate for this list.  Such questions
should be directed to the OpenLDAP-general mailing list.  Since
you already posted there, do not post this on any other OpenLDAP
mailing list.  Just be patience and someone will answer your
question (on the general mailing list).

Kurt