Reading schema from ADS

Hi All
	I need to read the schema from an Active Directory Server.  I have written
a small application for this.  The application makes an Anonymous bind to
the server and then reads the schema.
	The bind statement is as follows
(ldap_simple_bind_s(m_ld,"", "")

While this code reads the schema successfully from a Netscape server, it is
not able to do the same on an Active directory server. However on giving the
uid and password during the bind process, the application is able to read
the schema.

How do I read the schema Anonymously in Active Directory ?

Do I need to configure the Active Directory Server so that it lets me read
the schema with an Anonymous bind?  If yes how?

-Naresh