How to present objectclass attributes

Hi again!
Yet another boring question.....
when I collect info about a node in my Btrieve database I insert the
objectclass attributes first (before inserting the values, like "o:
AMV") but I'm not really sure how this should be done.

For an organization 'o' I insert the dn, ndn and syntax as always but
how should I link the attributes???
I tried
        myEntry->e_attrs=
                                     attr1->a_type="OBJECTCLASS"
                                     attr1->a_syntax=0;
                                     attr1->a_vals[0]->bv_val="TOP"

attr1->a_vals[0]->bv_len=strlen("TOP")
                                     attr1->a_vals[1]=NULL;
                                     attr1->a_next=

attr2->a_type="OBJECTCLASS"

attr2->a_syntax=0;

attr2->a_vals[0]->bv_val="ORGANIZATIONNAME"

attr2->a_vals[0]->bv_len=strlen("ORGANIZATIONNAME")

attr2->a_vals[1]=NULL;

attr2->a_next=  NULL;

BUT when the client (ldapsearch.exe) present the  result from this it
writes:
    O=AMV,C=SE
    OBJECTCLASS=TOP
    OBJECTCLASS=TOP

where O=AMV,C=SE ofcourse is the a one level sub search node from base
dn "c=se" when using ldapsearch like:
    ldapsearch -b "c=se" -D "o=amv,c=se" -w tlwc -s one "objectclass=*"

Then I was assuming that inserting an objectclass attribute like
organizationname AUTOMATICALLY set
that TOP was inserted (on client side) in printout, and that the client
ONLY printed 2 objectclass attributes,
so I skipped the first objectclass attribute (only returning
'objectclass=organizationname') but then the client only presented:
    O=AMV,C=SE
    OBJECTCLASS=ORGANIZATIONNAME

ie no TOP attribute was presented???

I am confused...how should my linked list of objectclass attributes look
like when I want to return a 'o' attribute for example???
--
Greatful for any help

Mikael Grehn