Re: LDAPControl parameter

"Kurt D. Zeilenga" wrote:

> At 04:44 PM 3/15/00 +0100, Mikael Grehn wrote:
> >LDAPControl** ctrls; ????
>
> The parameter allows the caller to provide LDAPv3 controls to be
> sent to the client along with the seach entry.  It is commonly
> NULL.

Ok I see, but can LDAPv3 client alway use LDAPv2 (or LDAPv2++ with
OpenLDAP :) servers
(except ofcourse that they cannot use LDAPv3 features)???

Where can I read more about this extended option (not general info but
about this parameter)?

I would also need to get hold of standard attributenames like 'c','o'
etc.
Some are in slapd.at.conf but I would need a more complete list, for
example for email (which I assume is 'mail').
But where can I find a complete attribute name standardized list?

Greatful for help!
--
Sincerely
Mikael