RE: NT log output

The default ber_pvt_log_print function ber_error_print prints
unconditionally to stderr. We ran across this problem too and added a
function ber_error_file(FILE *f) to override the default output stream.
I added invocations of this function in liblutil/debug.c lutil_debug_file()
and lutil_debug() so that our logs would all dump into the same place. It's
been a long time since I've synced up our source tree with the main
repository but I can provide patches for this if desired.