slapd doesn't release connection on HP-UX!

I use HP-UX 11.00 and Openldap-1.2.8 - compiled with no thread option.

OpenLDAP works a little strange. it seems doesn't release connection at all.

too many TIME_WAIT state - the number of TIME_WAIT increases when server

runs. what's wrong? it's just cause mistuning openldap? if so, please tell me

correct tuning. - we are servicing now. OpenLDAP controlls upto 14000entries!

and how can I use thread in HP-UX? OpenLDAP 1.2.9 - autoconf doesn't find

pthread_detach() - but it exsist other place in HP-UX. should I edited openldap

autoconf script? please tell me the way.

Thanks a lot. :-)

Name  : Kwon, YongChul              |
Email : godslord@sparcs.kaist.ac.kr |
Phone : +82-42-879-4666             |