Re: commit: ldap configure configure.in

>If only Open Group would relax the license for their DCE/DFS source :)

Yes, the license makes it difficult to work with. Pity, because
nothing really comes close to DCE in terms of depth/breadth.
The flipside is that the code is _so_ complicated. I was trying
to understand some of the security server code the other day and
was going around in circles!

We've developed a LDAP backend to the Heimdal KDC and are toying
with adding authorization data support to make a lightweight,
security-only, DCE-like service. Ideally we'd like to support
the W2K authorization data format and be able to replace an
NT KDC.

-- Luke

luke howard                                                  lukeh@PADL.COM
PADL software pty ltd                                   http://www.PADL.COM