slapd python backend

Since this doesn't seem to exist, I'm writing one. With the enthusiastic
consent of my employer (comstar.net), it will be turned over to the
OpenLDAP project. I'm presently modelling it off back-perl. I'm fairly new
to LDAP (and the OpenLDAP lists), so let know what I should do with it
when it looks fairly alpha.

--
andy dustman       |     programmer/analyst     |      comstar.net, inc.
telephone: 770.485.6025 / 706.549.7689 | icq: 32922760 | pgp: 0xc72f3f1d