Re: How to change LDAP schema by programming?

Worawut Suphasanthitikul <g42wsp@cp.eng.chula.ac.th> writes:

>   I saw some code for changing the schema in "Implementing LDAP" book,
> such as add new ObjectClass or add new Attribute. He wrote with Java and
> use for Netscape Directory. How can I find any example for Openldap with
> C?

That is not supported currently and no one is working on it.  It is in
the "nice to have" category.  So no one is working on it.

But anyone planning to do anything schema related should present the
idea to me first or you may find the work you do impossible to
integrate later.  There are going to be lots of changes in the schema
support.

Julio