Re: Kerberos 5 Support for OpenLDAP-release

We also need someone to look through the old Kerberos4 code
to resolve outstanding issues.  ldap_init() not working and
detection/handling of Kerberos4 varients.

As far as contributing, please review our contributing/programming
guidelines (http://www.openldap.org/devel/) and then submit an
appropriate patch (http://www.openldap.org/its/), preferrably
against devel code.  New functionality must be brought in through
our devel branch.  Since Ben spoke up, I'll leave the review
to him.

	Kurt