Re: ldapdelete with OpenLDAP 2.0-alpha2?

At 02:34 PM 8/24/99 +0200, Frédéric Poels wrote:
>ldapdelete shows a strange behaviour with OpenLDAP 2.0-alpha2 (still on the
>dreaded AIX 4.2.1):

I committed a partial fix to this problem  I added coded to
clean up the dn2id one-level index which is used to determine
if the entry has children.  The current code doesn't currently
cleanup the dn2id subtree index as doing so causes corruption
during modrdn operations.  Until we sort out what's going
haywire with the subtree index during modrdn operations, we'll
have to live with a extraneous subtree indices.

Kurt