Re: OpenLDAP 2.0-alpha2

At 07:29 25/08/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Sound a lot like our concurrency test.  Does our concurrency test
>pass?

I've not been able to run "make test" (yet) with openLDAP 2.0. But I did
with OpenLDAP 1.3.6 and it worked. I guess these tests use default values
for cachesize (1000) and dbcachesize (100000). With these values, my tests
work also.

To prove I do not only bring bad news, I can tell you the memory leaks seem
to be gone with OpenLDAP 2.0-alpha (hurray) ;o)