TCL backend works! Well....almost

Hi all,

I am trying to get the TCL backend to work.  I've finally been able to
hack at the existing code enough so that the files will compile fine,
but for some reason they won't link.  I'm really a Linux/Unix novice and
don't have much experience in Makefile making so I've been trying to
hack at them for a while but I still can't get it.

Basically, whenever a file calls a function declared in tcl.h the linker
refuses to link the tcl library.  I've been trying to explicitly do this
in the Makefile.in of the ldap/servers/slapd directory and almost got
it, but not quite.  Has anyone else tackled this problem before?  I'd
appreciate some advice.

Thanks,
Phil Waligora