Re: triggers ?

> >Do you know if there are some possibilities to have triggers with openldap?
>
> like a DBMS trigger, no.

Not sure if this solves your problem: I need to invoke external commands,
when entries are inserted or removed, and I solved this by using slapd
with the shell back end as replica server.

The solution is not perfect: It creates a mailbox if an entry is created,
but it can not remove it upon removal, because it only gets the DN,
not the mailbox directory.  A work around is to first remove the mailbox
attribute, then remove the entry.  I can live with the disadvantages of
that hack for now.

Michael