Re: notification of connection closure to database backends.

Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

> Bastiaan Bakker wrote:
> > Wouldn't this imply that only one backend can have state associated with a
> > particular connection?
>
> No.  be_connection_init() and be_connection_delete() [like be_unbind] would
> loop through the backends notifying each which registered the appropraite
> callback.
>
> Kurt

Ah, now I understand. I had this stupid assumption in my head to only notify
backends that actually have used the connection. Since the amount of backends
typically is very small, it much more efficient to simple call all possibily
interested backends.
I'll code it your way!

Bastiaan

begin:          vcard