Introduction of new BER typedefs

Per the latest C API spec and dicussions on ietf-ldapext, I've
been working on introducing typedefs:

	ber_int_t	used for passing boolean, enumerated, and integer
			values to/from the API
	ber_tag_t	used for passing BER tags to/from the API
	ber_socket_t	used for passing "socket" descriptor to/from the
			API
	ber_len_t	used for passing lengths to/from the API

I've committed my "work in progress" on the CVS branch
OPENLDAP_DEVEL_BER_TYPES.  It still needs lots of work
before it's ready to commit to main branch.  Your comments,
suggestions, and fixes are much appreciated.

Kurt