Re: support for dynamically loadable modules (ITS#196)

Bastiaan Bakker wrote:

> Probably. I still have to learn how to use libtool, that's why I did not make use of it.

Well, I inflicted libtool on INN, but my skills on it are a little bit
rusty.

BTW, I now know why it was failing in make test.  The problem is that
load_module requires finding libraries used by libback-ldbm.so (like
libldap_r and it is not finding them.  Modifying the test script to
call ldif2ldm with -d $LVL shows the error.

Really, executing tests with yet-to-be-installed shared objects is
tricky.  This is one of the things libtool helps with.

Julio