Re: configure.in thread support for Solaris

Good feedback!  Much appreciated!

I assume this is all with OpenLDAP 1.2.3.  Would be great if
you could run similar tests against OpenLDAP-devel as it's
configure will be the basis for next release.

If this is with OpenLDAP-devel, we need to test OpenLDAP 1.2.3
and put hints based upon those results in the FAQ.

>Should I add to openldap-guide/release/autoconf.sdf?

This is a verbatim copy of the autoconf INSTALL document.
I rather not modify it.

I think we should create a separate file detailing OpenLDAP
specific configure options, say configure.sdf.  How it
fits into the guide we can sort out later.