Re: LAST CALL: OpenLDAP 1.2.1

Juan Carlos Gomez wrote:
> I would like to include changes for modrdn and moddn in back-db2...
> but I even have problems compiling with that backend, i.e.:

Back-bdb2 will not be released until 1.3.

However, I would very much like to see a full implementation of
LDAPv2 MODRDN included in OpenLDAP 1.x.  However, it might be
too great of a change to for 1.2.1.  1.3 will follow QUICKLY
on the heals of 1.2.1.  MODDN (ldap_rename), being LDAPv3,
will first be released with OpenLDAP 2.0.

Kurt