Re: Anyone interested in a OpenLDAP => BeOS Port?

I have patches to port it.  Openldap is easy to port to beos.  grab gdbm,
autoconf,automake, and autoheader from ftp.ninemoons.com.  You will have
to compile a library that gives you lockf() which can be found in the BeOS
libroot sources, and sys_err and sys_errlist.  The other tweaks are ifdefs
to change read() and write() to send()/recv() for sockets.  and to change
some close()'s to tcp_close()'s...  I just have to write a few doc's and
finish a some work then I will post a URL to a tarball of patches.

Allen Reese
Senior Software Engineer
Driversoft, Inc.
allen@driversoft.com