Re: Replication test on Solaris 2.5

At 05:00 PM 1/14/99 -0600, Randy Kunkee wrote:
>I've got all of the tests working with the exception of the replication
>test.  Sometimes is runs through to completion, sometimes not.  When it
>does not complete, and I hit control-C to interrupt it, the master slapd
>process sticks around.

Is the process running or waiting?

>A normal kill won't do it in -- I have to use a
>kill -10 or -11, attempting to get a core dump.  Unfortunately, gdb will
>not read the core dump.

I assume this is with devel...

BTW, I've made some recent changes to slapd's shutdown code to
remove a busy loop/yield with a cond wait loop.   The code has
passed all of my testing... but every platform is different.

I assume you configured using LIBS="-lpthread -lposix4"

Kurt