slapd dumps core.

Hi,
	My slapd (1.0.2 and 1.1.2 release) dumps core on the first
search after
	I delete 220 records.  If I break it down into individuale
deletes, then it dumps
	on the first search after the 74 delete.  ( If I restart slapd
and continue the record
	number varies.)

	This happens every time, not just occasionally.

	The following is the output of slapd -d255

=> id2entry_r( 1239 )
=> ldbm_cache_open( "/var/ldap/netdoxcertowner/id2entry.gdbm", 2, 600 )
<= ldbm_cache_open (cache 1)
=> str2entry
<= str2entry 0xd0038
entry_rdwr_rlock: ID: 1239
Bus Error(coredump)

	Not sure if this has been addressed, but at this point I am not
	sure if the delete's are corrupting the whole database or just
	the cahced copy.  Tried recompiling with the cahce disabled
	but got the same results.

	Bob Rothlisberger
	rwroth@netdox.com
	(847)236-4017