HEADS UP: ACL changes

I've recently committed changes to the ACL handling affecting
the LDBM delete and modrdn operations.  I also updated the
add operation code.

By default, delete/modrdn operations now require write privs on
the parent's "children" attribute.  This is the same priv
that was required initially to add the entry initially.

If you prefer to require write privs on leaf's "entry" attribute,
you may define -DSLAPD_CHILD_MODIFICATION_WITH_ENTRY_ACL.

I also resolved a number of error handling/cleanup issues as well
in the ldbm add/delete/modrdn codes.   Of course, I could have
easily broken something in the process.

Your review would be appreciated.  I am targetting these
changes for release with 1.2.

Kurt