OpenLDAP 1.2 schedule

We are currently finalizing plans for the next release,
version 1.2, of OpenLDAP.  This will be minor release
containing enhancements to existing features and
platform updates.  It will not include any major
changes to the existing code base.  The roadmap will be
updated soon based upon what is likely to be ready for
the 1.2 release.

The target cut off date for submissions for this release
is 18 January.  The target release date is 25 January.
These dates are tentative.

If you plan to submit changes for this release, please
let drop me a note so efforts can be coordinated.
Submissions that have not been coordinated excluded
from this release.

Regards, Kurt