HEADS UP: lber/ldap get/set options & debugging

I'll be soon committing a number of updates to support
accessor functions to lber options as well as extensions
to the current ldap options.

The most significant change is LBER_OPT_DEBUG_LEVEL and
LDAP_OPT_DEBUG_DEVEL to enable library debugging at various
levels that REPLACE lber_debug/ldap_debug flags.

Also significant is that key fields of BerElement and Sockbuf
structures internals can be accessed via lber_set/get_options.

This is a work in progress.  Though everything compiles, links,
and tests run successfully,  I have surely broken or at least
changed the logging behavior of various applications.

Also, I have yet to implement use of the per LDAP session
log level.

Kurt