[no subject]

Another question here from GC.  Has anyone looked into umichLDAP or
OpenLDAP synchronization with Novell's NDS?  Our problem here is that
Netscape raised pricing on us so we're trying to look at Linux to replace
our Netscape SuiteSpot servers.  Sendmail isn't much of a problem (I
assume it can use LDAP, can't it?), but we run a couple of large Netware
4.11 servers.  We definately need to get the two diectories synched up
somehow.  It seems that if Caldera would put its Netware/Linux knowledge
into the OpenLDAP project we could get NDS snych going pretty quickly.
Anybody else have this desire?
-jay

Jay Christner
Information Technology Services