Re: OpenLDAP, Linux/Alpha, and signals

According to the gods of NNTP, I rambled on about:

> As a quick hack, I changed SIGSTKFLT and SIGUNUSED to
> SIGSYS and SIGINFO, and the build completes successfully and
> slapd seems to work.  (Which is to say, I can import
> a simple LDIF and talk to a running slapd via Netscape's
> Java LDAP SDK.)  I have not tested slurpd.

As a followup, all the test scripts succeed.  (After I change
all references to "localhost" to 127.0.0.1; I have an odd DHCP
setup.)

So, I guess you can add Linux/Alpha to the list of platforms on
which OpenLDAP works (with a few small changes.)

Dan Morrill
Computer Scientist
GE Corporate R&D
My views are my own, and may not reflect those of my employer.