Re: Autoconf Branch merged with -devel, new SNAPSHOT

died while running configure.

checking for des.h... no
./configure: syntax error near unexpected token `elif'
./configure: ./configure: line 2471: `
elif test $ol_cv_pthread_version = draft4 ; then'

trying to build on a linux libc5 system.

--Jauder