Re: aliased bases

Yes, permissions would be a problem.  Finding danglers after the deletion of the
aliased object is a problem.  Perhaps it would be best if the danglers are
logged on deletion of the aliased object to allow notifications to be sent or
subsequent cleanup made.  Which reminds me, has anyone looked at having
automatic notification based on directory events?

--
Will Ballantyne             GEMS Technical Architect
mailto:Will.Ballantyne@gems1.gov.bc.ca