Re: SQL Backend

Morning Clayton,

I think your suggestion that a simple "dn","type","value" would work
initially. We could get creative later. (note: just cleaning up my
postponed messages). What I have been suggesting is that we have a master
"feeder" backend ldap server that then replicates to a master frontend
ldap server.

various sources<---->"feeder"<--->"frontend"<---> second level

this way the feeder can be slow while keeping the frontend fast except
when reindexing. anyone know if we can reindex offline?

--Jauder