Re: Administrator's Guide needs updated

> I am working getting the original RTF for the guide.  Editing
> PDFs and PostScript files is a little difficult...
>
> More on this later.

If you do, I suggest that the project convert it to SGML/XML,
and perhaps use SGMLtools (www.sgmltools.org) or similar, which
makes it relatively easy to produce both HTML and PostScript
output (+ several other formats).

I can make a first stab at this if you manage to get the RTF.

It shouldn't be too hard to extract the text directly from
the PostScript either if we can't get the RTF file..

> Kurt

-oddbjørn

ps! kudos to the people behind the project; the world
    really needs a freely available LDAPv3 package..

If you assume that there's no hope,               http://oddbjorn.bdc.no/
you guarantee that there will be no hope.
-- Noam Chomsky                               FreeBSD: The Power to Serve