Re: Every message twice?

At 06:08 PM 9/8/98 +0000, Predrag Balorda wrote:
>will someone please tell me why am I getting every posting twice?
>something wrong with your majordomo or whatever you're using there?

This generally happens when people reply all to messages you post
or otherwise list you as a recipient.  The reply all creates a message
to the sender and all other listed recipients.   That's why you
see double.   Most people, including myself, don't bother editing
the recipient of messages they reply.  If it really annoys you, I'd
suggest using an mail user agent to filter out the duplicates.

Kurt