OpenLDAP 1.2.13 released

OpenLDAP 1.2.13 is now available for download as detailed on our
download page:
        http://www.openldap.org/software/download/

And should be available from one of our mirrors shortly:
        ftp://ftp.openldap.org/pub/OpenLDAP/MIRRORS

This is a maintenance release of our 1.2 (LDAPv2) series.  The
release contains a critical fix to slurpd(8).  Users of 1.2
slurpd(8) should upgrade to this release as soon as possible.

Enjoy!  Kurt

Changes included in OpenLDAP 1.2.13
    CVS Tag: OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_1_2_13
    Fixed slurpd millionth second bug (ITS#1323)
    Fixed libldap result error memory leak (ITS#1161)